Q. What is an Untapped Artist event like?
- A. A fun, social, group setting, with an artist to guide you step by step in creating the class featured painting. By the end of the class you will have created your own fabulous piece of artwork! We suggest arriving 10-15 minutes early to unwind, uncork and apron up before we begin. Events are 2 or 3 hours with frequent breaks.
Q. Do I need to sign up in advance?
- A. It is important to reserve your seat online ahead of the class time. You can register on the website or give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the registration process.
Q. What is the cost of a To Go Event event?
- A. The price is $35 per person for an Adult class or $30 per person for Kids. Fundraisers are $45 per person, with a twist- 45% goes to your approved charitable organization!
Q. What is included in the price?
- A. We provide the Canvas, Paint, Brushes, Easels, Paper Towels, Aprons and excellent Art Instruction.
Q. What do I wear?
- A. We provide aprons, but you may want to wear something you wouldn't mind getting paint on -- just in case! We use Acrylic paint which washes off skin very easily, but not off of clothes or hand bags.
Q. What time do I need to arrive for an event?
- A. We recommend arriving 10-15 minutes early to apron-ed up, uncorked and grab a seated.
Q. Are your classes BYOB (bring your own bottle)?
- A. We strongly encourage you to BYOB! Whether it's wine, beer, soda, juice or water- all is welcome!
Q. Do you provide Private Parties?
- A. Of course! When you book a Private Party, you choose the date and time (based on availability), the painting for the group and your choice of music for the evening. There is an 8 person minimum for private parties. The cost is $35 per person for a 3 hour party- that's 1 hour longer for only $5 more!
Q. Do you provide Fundraising Events?
- A. YES!! Giving back to the community and charitable foundations are something that we strongly believe in! All fundraising events are booked similar to a Private Party, however the cost is a little more- $45, and 45% of all reserved seats will be donated to the charity of your choice! Not just 45% of the profits, 45% of all reservations!! Also- there is a 12 person minimum for Fundraisers (verses 8 for Private Parties)
Q. Do you provide Corporate Team Building events?
- A. Absolutely! Booking a Corporate Event would follow the same booking as a private party.
Q. How many people do I need for a Private Party?
- A. The minimum number of guests for a private party is 8 people. If you have fewer guests you are charged for the minimum that is required. We do not require a deposit, however you must have at least 8 paid attendees 1 week before your party.
Q. Is an Untapped Artist party right for my child?
- A. Children party's are fun parties! Younger children will need the assistance of their parents. Once a child has reached school age, we find that they can independently follow along however this is always up to the parents discretion.
Q. Is there an age limit for Painting events?
- A. No
Wine & paint Classes, team building, bachelorette & birthday parties in East Norriton. Near Conshohocken, Norristown, King of Prussia, Lafayette Hill, Blue Bell, Bridgeport, Plymouth Meeting, Whitemarsh, and Philadelphia, PA.
You can contact us at: 610-715-2475 or email@example.com